- Registration Fee is non-refundable & registrations are non-transferable.
- If details of any participant in his/her registration form is found to be incorrect or unverified, he/she will be disqualified from the race with no refund of the fee amount.
- Confirmation of applications will be subject to Entry Rules, Regulations and confirmation criteria.
- Age criteria should be kept into strict consideration before registering into any race category.
- One applicant can only register in one race category. The race category cannot be changed after completion of registration process.
- Participants should not be under the influence of or consume any banned substances (as per AFI guidelines)
- Pets, infants, children who are under-aged or unregistered runners are not allowed to run with the participants
- Avoid carrying valuables like mobile phone, camera, jewelry, watch, electronic gadgets etc. Organizers are not responsible for any loss of baggage and belongings of participants.
- Any participant found medically unfit to continue as per the opinion of medical personnel/ experts, will be withdrawn as management reserves the right to withdraw any participant in such cases.
- Participants are requested to cooperate with the police/ authorities on duty for random checking on the event day for safety measures.
- Runners Kit/BIB Collection Guidelines:
- Kits / BIB Distribution Venue– Hotel Radisson, Adjacent to Plot No. 406, Phase III, Udyog Vihar III, Sector 19, Gurugram, Haryana 122016.
- Kits / BIB Distribution Schedule–The timing of Kit and Bib expo will be 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM and dates are 5th /6th & 7th February 2020.
- Participants’ entry and running BIB number are exclusive and tampering with it in any manner or removal/exchange of it with a fellow runner will result in disqualification.
- Every runner must wear his/her running number/BIB on the T-shirt/vest worn by them. Anyone found wearing incorrect/damaged BIB or seen without it will be disqualified from the race.
- It is mandatory for a Full and Half Marathon participant to collect his/her runners kit/BIB in person. In case of unavoidable circumstances, one representative per person will be allowed to collect only one runners kit/BIB by presenting valid authorization.
- Participants must carry a copy of the confirmation of online registration on the day/s of BIB collection and main event.
- Participants are required to carry photocopies of their available photo-identity proof (Aadhaar Card, PAN Card or Passport) for BIB Collection.
Helpline numbers in-case of any issues related to registrations & participations are:
|Individual Registration||9818695972 / 9870391651 / 9870391652 /9818549996|
|Corporate Registration||9818695972 / 9818549996|
|Philanthropy||9870391651 / 9870391652|
(Monday – Friday: 10 AM – 5.30 PM)
WAIVER & DISCLAIMER
I know that running a road race is potentially hazardous activity. I should not enter and run unless I am medically stable and properly trained. I agree to abide by any decision of the race officials related to safe completion of the run. I assume all risks associated with running in this event but not limited to fall, contact with other participants, the effects of weather, traffic and other road conditions, all such risks being known and appreciated by me. Having read this waiver, I for myself and anyone else entitled to act on my behalf, waive and release the organizers of any emergency occurring during the event. I hereby irrevocably authorize the event officials and organizers to, at my/our risk and cost, transport me/my ward to a medical facility and/or to administer emergency medical treatment and I/my ward waive/s all claims that might result from such transport and/or treatment or delay or deficiency therein.